[DRBD-user] Is the rate setting in bits or bytes? and is it required?

Edward Rudd erudd at netfor.com
Sat Apr 16 01:03:11 CEST 2005

I am create a DRBD setup and have a dedicated 10/100 NIC between the two
boxes (crossover cable). Is the rate setting in the drbd resource in bytes
or bits? (100Megabits or 100Megabytes) and is it an optional setting?  ie.
if I leave it out, will it soak up all available bandwidth on the
dedicated interface?

--
Edward Rudd <erudd at netfor.com>
Netfor, Inc