[DRBD-user] /dev/drbd1: No such file or directory...

Stephan Rattai srattai at zmnh.uni-hamburg.de
Fri Apr 15 09:11:37 CEST 2005

Hi,

you have two resources ? I am stumbling over 'drbd2 no such file or device'-
there should only be drbd0 and drbd1 ... Do you use udev ? Did you create the
dev-entries manually ? How did you load the module - did you by chance load
it manually and tell him how many resources you want by giving him
minor_count ? You do not need to load it manually, the drbd init-script will
take care of it.