[DRBD-user] Ussage poll

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Fri Sep 10 15:02:28 CEST 2004

On 2004-09-10T14:53:52,
   Andreas Huck <drbd at huck.it> said:

> so no chance at all that drbd-0.7.x will be supported by SUSE^G^GNovell
> in some future SLES8 service pack, I guess. lmb?

Surely not. We do not do major version updates within a released
project. I suggest to go with SLES9 for full drbd 0.7 support.

Well, surely we _will_ support a special kernel for some customers.
Please contact sales at suse.de ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	   \\\  ///
SUSE Labs, Research and Development \honk/