[DRBD-user] Old sites and Links

Tim Jackson lists at timj.co.uk
Fri Sep 3 15:28:56 CEST 2004

Hi Philipp, on Fri, 3 Sep 2004 15:06:26 +0200 you wrote:

> Update on the subject:
> > It says: "We [cubit] will do it, it takes us one to two weeks."
[snip]
> The answer I got sais, that they will not be able to take
> it down before 20:00 . [It is attached...]

I guess it would be asking too much to get them to do

RewriteRule .* http://www.drbd.org/ [R=permanent]

while they are taking it down then? :)

(if so, it's a shame...people coming from Google will see nothing if they
just kill it altogether; it would be nicer if they got redirected to the
current site, although nothing is better than a 4 year old site I guess!)

Tim