[DRBD-user] File data corrupt when I switch Nodes

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Sep 3 11:34:55 CEST 2004

On Wednesday 01 September 2004 14:53, Kevin Izzet wrote:
> Hi Philipp,
>
> Double checked and I haven't been using the amended module, my mistake, I
> have
> now sorted this out and have recreated the primary side (mke2fs / create
> file system).

Hi Kevin,

Any updates if the file corruption is still happening ?

BTW,
* This is the first report of file curruptions in an very long time.
* We did intesive tests, and were looking for file corruption here
  at LINBIT and at SUSEs labs.
* It seems that threads die on your machine...

Are you really 100% sure that your machines are okay ?
Please test them [ http://www.memtest86.com/ ]

[ Also see the last post form Dan Didier. ]

-philipp