[DRBD-user] 0.7.6 and sync after invalidate

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Wed Nov 24 10:42:33 CET 2004

[...]
> I seem to recall that when you dealt with it last time, you said that it
> is a problam that cannot easily fix, but you did a change that will make
> it very unlikely.

I do not remeber this, but sind drbd-0.7 is released it contains no
such loose edges like: It should work most of the time. If there was
such a thing, it should have been fixed in the mean time.

We can see from the log that both sides agree on the number of bits
in the BitMap ... can you reproduce this behaviour ?

-Philipp