[DRBD-user] Negative values of wfc-timeout

Marcin Przyczyna mpr at citiworks.de
Fri Nov 19 15:08:36 CET 2004

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 03:28:20PM +0300, Cyril Bouthors wrote:

> According to the manual, wfc-timeout can take negative values but in
> reality it doesn't:
>
> # /etc/init.d/drbd start
> Starting DRBD resources:    /etc/drbd.conf:7: integer expected, not '-5'.
>
> Is this a bug in the doc or the code?
>
> I'm running the Sid version of DRBD, which is 0.7.5.

The documentation you read accords to drbd version 0.6.x
With 0.7 the syntax of the configuration file
has been almost complete changed (new syntax, new commands,
new bahavior).

You can find the link to up-to-date, valid 0.7 drbd configuration
somewhere in the archive. Search last two-three months.

AFAIK the good example is the file /usr/share/doc/drbd/drbd.conf, or so.

Cheers,
mpr.

--
Marcin Przyczyna