[DRBD-user] See you next year... leaving this list for now

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Nov 5 19:22:35 CET 2004

In short: I'll unsubscribe from drbd-user for now.

Since I have been the "helpdesk" here,
and you got used to response times of a day,
or in most cases hours or less,
I thought I'd let you know.

I will not have time to read this list anymore,
nor will I have too much time to work on drbd itself.
This is unlikely to change before April or May next year.

Of course there are other knowledgeable people around
(which probably only were so quiet because I was too fast).
And Philipp will read this list every now and then, too,
so you still should get answers.

If you have a serious problem and you don't find help here,
you can of course contact the LINBIT support, which in most
cases will take care of your problem directly.

In the more "interessting" cases, they know how to make me
or Phillip fix it.

Have a nice time, and thanks you for supporting DRBD.

	Lars Ellenberg