[DRBD-user] cant mount nb0 at startap

Furész Péter webmaster at srv.hu
Wed May 26 11:18:40 CEST 2004

Sorry, I jump this section:
<para>You also need to edit the /etc/fstab file on both machines.
It is important to configure this device to NOT mount upon boot.  The noauto
flag will take care of that.</para>

But I have edited the fstab with noauto, who will mount the partitions
after boot? Heartbeat just set primary/secondary states, but not mount.
My apache start at S91, and my DocumentRoot is on drbd partition, so
the partition MUST BE mounted before apache start. (at boot time)

Thank you for your help