[DRBD-user] Remote site

dhz_bf at walla.co.il dhz_bf at walla.co.il
Wed May 19 17:29:47 CEST 2004

We are interested to use data synchronization against a server in a remote site.
1. Can we use drbd?  Is it recommended ?  What is the minimum network bandwidth that will allow me to use it?
2. Will it be possible to use drbd to synchronize against two other machines (a local machine and a machine in the remote site)?  That is, is there a plan to support such a configuration in a future version?
3. If the answer to 2 is no, is there some other software you know about which can assist me to solve this issue?

Thanks,

Doron Zifrony
dhz_bf at walla.co.il