[DRBD-user] 0.7.x and Debian

Helmut Wollmersdorfer helmut.wollmersdorfer at gmx.at
Tue May 18 18:04:10 CEST 2004

Yesterday I tried to install 0.7 from CVS for testing (and ended up in a
48 KB patch for the 72 KB debian maint-guide-de.sgml - but that's my
problem;-).

It seems, that my packaging/compiling/installing skills are far away
from what is needed.

1) drbd/debian/ seems outdated in 0.7, 0.6.12 is more actual.

2) Are there debian-packages ready for download anywhere? Last version
on David Krovichs apt-repository is 0.6.12.

3) I would like to have a mini-HOWTO for installing 0.7 from CVS on
debian sid, even a _complete_ console-history would help me a lot.
Setting up another distri would be inconvenient, because I only have one
test machine, one notebook and one (debian)workstation, which are actual
hardware, available for testing.

TIA

Helmut Wollmersdorfer