[DRBD-user] Segfault with insmod

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Sun May 16 10:30:34 CEST 2004

On 2004-05-15T14:00:27,
   Jeremias <jan at ifs.univie.ac.at> said:

> I'm trying to install drbd 0.6.12 on a United Linux, 2.4.19 Kernel. Compilation

I'd very strongly suggest that you upgrade to the latest kernel
available for UL, too, which should be 2.4.21-215. There have been quite
a number of important (security) fixes since.

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.