[DRBD-user] Segfault with insmod

Jeremias jan at ifs.univie.ac.at
Sat May 15 14:00:27 CEST 2004

Hello !

I'm trying to install drbd 0.6.12 on a United Linux, 2.4.19 Kernel. Compilation
went fine but when I try to insmod drbd I get a Segmentation fault. As you can
imagine drbdsetup don't work either (exits with permission denied). Befor I dig
into it, I want to ask if it's a working combination at all.
United Linux comes with drbd 0.6.3 preinstalled and I wonder if its ok to use it
in a production system (drbd not United Linux).

Thank you