[DRBD-user] Re: A big bug in datadisk

Dmitry Golubev dmitry at mikrotik.com
Tue May 11 16:38:36 CEST 2004

Hello,

> dpkg -S /usr/bin/logger
> bsdutils: ...
>
> maybe it is not installed on every debian,
> but I think it should. and even if it is not, all messages go to
> STDOUT/STDERR, too, which is typically not connected to /dev/null, but
> to some logfile ...

Thanks, I will check that out.

> if it can be done easily, yes.

Put this after the FUSER:

# unmounting all mounted points, we don't care where they are mounted...
for i in `mount | grep ${RET_VAL[2]} | /usr/bin/awk '{print $3}'`
 do
  myexec $UMOUNT -f $i
 done
# unmounting done...

> but as mentioned, in drbd 0.7 we do not bother with mounts or users at
> all. we just [try to] make the device primary/secondary on request.

I hope it will work that way reliably :)

The last part will go to the HA-dev at your request.

Dmitry