[DRBD-user] Request for help with DRBD-0.7

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Tue May 11 10:05:21 CEST 2004

> When the 0.7 will be out?

Hi,

DRBD 0.7 is out today, was out yesterday :) The only thing is that
we do not believe that it is as stable as drbd-0.6.x is .

But, Yesterday drbd-0.7-pre7 got released!
It is a very big step in DRBD-0.7's development.

This is the request to everybody who waits for DRBD-0.7-final to
help testing DRBD-0.7-pre7.

As with today the only open issue is that it currently does
not work with XFS.  (Earlier releases already worked with XFS,
it must be something on the surface..., not a desing bug...)

PLEASE HELP FINDING BUGS IN DRBD-0.7

PS: So far, this mail indicates that only posts like "bla bla
    crashed my drbd-0.7 setup" are welcome. We would also enjoy
    mails like, "I stress tested DRBD-0.7 for 48 hours, and
    did run app-x-y-z for 48 hours, and did 2880 disconnect/reconnect
    cycles in this time, and it works like a charm on my 16 processor
    boxes ... " :)

-Philipp