[DRBD-user] Hi, I want to contribute!

Diego Andres Asenjo G. dasenjo at unicauca.edu.co
Mon May 10 08:18:51 CEST 2004

Hi, this is my firts message in the list.

I knew the project a few weeks ago and I liked it so much.

I want to contribute transalating all the documentation and the necessary
staff from English to Spanish: The web Page, The Reference Documentation,
etc.

I just need the sources of the documents ...

Thanks ... and congratulatiosn for the packages.

Long life to the Free Software!!!

Bye.

--
Diego Andrés Asenjo Gonzalez