[DRBD-user] drbd 0.6.12 on debian woody

herve colasuonno herve.colasuonno at lis.inpg.fr
Tue May 4 15:37:45 CEST 2004

Hi,
i would like to try this RAID 1 over tcp. I've installed the woody's
packages from the mirror. When i try a small configuration of drbd.conf
like this :
resource drbd0 {
 protocol=C
 fsckcmd=fsck.ext2 -p -y

 on thost1 {
 device=/dev/nb1
 disk=/dev/hda7
 address=10.0.0.15
 port=7789
 }

 on thost2 {
 device=/dev/nb1
 disk=/dev/hda7
 address=10.0.0.17
 port=7789
 }
}
and when i do /etc/init.d/drbd start i've this message :
bal:~# /etc/init.d/drbd start
drbd: pre-parsed needs update, parsing /etc/drbd.conf

 last token read from </etc/drbd.conf> was
 18: }
     ^
resource 'drbd0': This host (bal) not mentioned.
 stopped at /etc/init.d/drbd (parse_resource_section) line 795.

 CVSID Id: drbd,v 1.55 2004/03/04 07:38:18 lars Exp
 BASH_VERSINFO (2 05a 0 1 release i386-pc-linux-gnu)

 If you feel this script is buggy, please report to
 Lars Ellenberg <l.g.e at web.de>, drbd-user at lists.linbit.com
What i've missed up ?

Hervé COLASUONNO
Ingénieur Système
Laboratoire des Images et des Signaux (INPG)
Site Web : http://www.lis.inpg.fr
Page Web : http://www.lis.inpg.fr/pages_perso/colasuonno
Rue de la Houille Blanche
38402 St Martin d'Hères