[DRBD-user] Re: drbd-user digest, Vol 1 #82 - 6 msgs

Alessandro Marzini info at digilabstore.com
Sun Mar 28 09:54:47 CEST 2004

> Thanks Lars for your quickly response,
> I'm going to do some test now.
> BTW you have a drbd fan in italy! :D
> I hope to help this software to growth in future.

Also me I'm an happy italian user of drbd!!

I use slackware 9.1 with kernel 2.4.24 and the other heartbeated machine
with slackware-current, kernel 2.4.25. The two machine use the last 6.12
drbd and the last drbd.
I start drbd and heartbeat at startup with rc.local:

losetup /dev/loop0 /root/sito_netraid.bin
losetup /dev/loop1 /root/database_netraid.bin
/etc/rc.d/drbd start
/etc/rc.d/heartbeat start

Actually I'm testing with loopback interface...and almost work well at
90%. Some time i noticed that one of two machine doesn't umount the nb0
and nb1 mountpoint. I'm doing some test but I'm very happy with drbd.
I'll offer some network raid solution with drbd to my clients :)

--
Alessandro Marzini <info at digilabstore.com>
DIGILAB Computers & Electronics