[DRBD-user] using drbd in a monolithic kernel?

Weyer, Wolfram Wolfram.Weyer at fci.com
Thu Mar 18 08:59:02 CET 2004

I had the same problem, and solved it the same way. However I am working
with drbd 0.6.12 on a Montavista 2.4.20 kernel. Main task is to integrate it
with the kernel Makefiles and Configs. In the init/main.c you explicitly
have to call the init_drbd() which otherwise is called with the module init.

For 0.7 and 2.6 the situation might be different.

/Wolfram