[DRBD-user] Documentation Clarity

Matthew Coene matthew at bmg.bm
Mon Mar 1 16:39:02 CET 2004

Hello,

This is likely the wrong place to ask for help, but short of the actual
developers of the project, this seems to be the only email address I can
see.

My question is regarding some of the documentation which is unclear, to me
at least, largely I am sure because of my naivete.

I have DRBD 0.6.11 setup and working largely on a custom 2.4.25 kernel.  I
can syncronize files, etc.

My problem comes in when I am trying to have the filesystem failover, it
seemingly does not happen automatically, and the documentation I have been
able to gather points to the script 'datadisk', which is a symlink to
/etc/rc.d/init.d/drbd, I have checked that out as well, and unless I am
missing something, there is no easy user friendly way to make this happen...

Any direction or information you could provide would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Matthew Coene
matthew at bmg.bm