[DRBD-user] database on drbd

abhin.g.s @ RASC rascinc at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 7 17:10:49 CET 2004

hi,

 thanks Lars Ellenberg , now i am clear with the concept. I was
confused on reading an article about the oracle clusters..

yest night i was playing with the cables in the cluster(2 node
simple ha +drbd + nfs), today i switched on head1 fisrt, and
then head2. both were asking for "do you want to force this node
primary ". After checking the cables i found that eth1 was
unplugged. DRBD uses eth1 to do sync. so can i put ipfail for
that card too. i will ask the ha.cf to ping the next node.Can
ha.cf files be the different?.

can i use mon to moonitor "nfs". ?

Regards,
Abhin.