[DRBD-user] make rpm against rhel3_es

ccollier at viawest.net ccollier at viawest.net
Mon Mar 1 23:43:09 CET 2004

I was working on variations of the kernel prep when I received your
email.  That is definitely the problem.  That section is a little
confusing, and I think the variation I needed was a bit more simple.
Here's the solution so far:

make sure kernel-source rpm is installed
> cd /usr/src/linux (symlink on red hat)
> make mrproper
> make oldconfig (all that's needed for cloning the stock redhat kernel config?)
> make ./include/linux/verison.h (different path than doc)

I've still got errors, but they look like normal dependency problems.
Thanks for the pointer.

cody