[DRBD-user] Unable to mount file system

Dave Smith dave.smith at corpdata.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 10:52:57 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am using DRBD 6.12, and have had this live for several months.

Having recently had a significant problem, I am trying to mount the file
system, but it fails, I get the message:

mount: wrong fstype, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/nb0, too many
mounted file systems.

I am attempting to avoid a restore from tape, but time is against me.

Any ideas would be great.

Many thanks,

Dave Smith

http://www.star.net.uk