[DRBD-user] Opteron/Xeon - Kernel 2.4/2.6 setup

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Jun 16 22:03:33 CEST 2004

On 2004-06-16T23:28:51,
   Eugene Crosser <crosser at rol.ru> said:

> Now, *without* further activity on the device, I powered up nfsa1.  It
> started synching and was done in a few seconds.  Then I powered down
> nfsa2, made nfsa1 primary again and ran fsck.  It found lots of errors!
> Mostly duplicate blocks in inodes.

The current CVS version is unstable and corrupts the data; this is
reproducible on our test setups too, and on Philipp's also. It's a work
in progress right now - hopefully fixed RSN ;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.