[DRBD-user] Opteron/Xeon - Kernel 2.4/2.6 setup

Eugene Crosser crosser at rol.ru
Tue Jun 15 11:31:58 CEST 2004

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 11:08 +0200, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

> can you do me a favor please: my local test setup is not able reproduce
> the problem, so I cannot verify if this fixes it...
>
> use current cvs (needs to have drbd_bitmap.c), and the patch below
> (unless philipp already checked it in), and see whether your test setup
> can verify that now we no longer have data corruption.

I am sorry.  The hardware that I used to reproduce the problem on is now
in production, running 2.4.26+0.6.12, ext3 without quota.  I am planning
to build a new testbed and eventually upgrade production to 2.6+0.7, but
it's matter of *more* than days...

Eugene

P.S.  Well, I seem to have a couple of spare machines right now,
identical to those that are in production.  I *might* try to revive them
this evening, and run some tests...