[DRBD-user] problems with large disk

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Fri Jun 11 16:51:48 CEST 2004

/ 2004-06-11 13:47:16 +0200
\ Stefan Friedel:
> Hi,
> As I wrote in my last mail I already found this information and did
> update the drbd skript. But even fdisk -s fails! (2.4.26/fdisk v2.12,
> Debian Testing/Unstable)

then get yourself a working fdisk version,
or patch it yourself, and file a bug against debian fdisk.

somewhere in your fdisk there is probably some
printf("%d",size_in_kb), where it should read printf("%u",size_in_kb);
and it should be easy to find.
apt-get the source package, grep in the sources,
find the beast, and smash it.

or just disable that consistency check in the drbd script.
this is only a plausibility check anyways...

I cannot help you there.

	Lars Ellenberg