[DRBD-user] basic drbd setup command for 0.7? [getting started, quick guide]

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Thu Jul 22 17:50:04 CEST 2004

/ 2004-07-22 08:25:15 -0700
\ Robert L. Tom:

> all,
>
> I am a newbie on drbd and decided to install the latest
> version 0.7
> After reading al the documentations on the web about 0.6 etc etc,
> I can't even do a proper drbdsetup /dev/nb0 disk /dev/hda3.

> are there simple basic examples of the command above
> for 0.7 just to get me started? I read a post on the web about
> checking out the drbd.conf file and looking at all
> the meta data etc etc but I am still learning the concept.
> thakns,

updated manpages for drbdsetup, drbdadm, drbd.conf are included.
unfortunately the howto and other documentation is still for 0.6,
and needs to be adjusted in some parts.

But:
the example drbd.conf is well commented.

so the quick start is:
you tailor drbd.conf to your setup,
copy it to both nodes,
and then do "drbdadm up all" on both nodes.

that's it.

	lge