[DRBD-user] Secondary mirroring two primaries

Neilson Henriques neilson at predialnet.com.br
Tue Jul 20 15:03:37 CEST 2004

Hello list,

    I'm pretty new in using DRBD so forgive the ignorance and
    the dummy question. I just need an "yes" or "no" ... :-)

    Can I have a machine mirroring two or more primaries ?
    I want to deploy a "online backup" model of my critical
    servers but don't have rackspace to put one secondary
    to each server.

    DRBD seems to be rock solid and featured !

    Thanks for any help ...

    Neilson