[DRBD-user] QuickSync not happening on secondary reboot

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Jul 6 01:12:44 CEST 2004

/ 2004-07-01 11:08:52 +0200
\ Umberto Nicoletti:
>   net {
>        tl-size = 5000
>        sndbuf-size = 1280

please. put something sensible in there.

making the sendbuffer smaller than the typical blocksize of a file
system is just nonsense. no, we don't have paranoia code in place that
makes sure it won't accept nonsense, it just reacts "strange".

try with 128k or 250K or something like that.
my guess is that your other problems will then just vanish.

	Lars Ellenberg