[DRBD-user] 0.7 docu and translation (was: -pre9 (=rc2))

Philipp Reisner philipp.reisner at linbit.com
Fri Jul 2 15:52:09 CEST 2004

On Friday 02 July 2004 15:17, Helmut Wollmersdorfer wrote:
> Philipp Reisner schrieb:
> > I will tag and package drbd-0.7-pre9 (=rc2) tomorrow. Everybody who has
> > things like documentation, translations of manpages, .spec files etc...
>
>  From my estimation manpages are around 80% finished now. Translators
> will not waste time, if they start now with translation. There will only
> be small changes in the original version in the next weeks.
>
> The HOWTO is still outdated and needs a rewrite in large parts.
>
> And ... it sounds courious, that a package with two german speaking
> developers and one german speaking documentation writer has no german
> documentation.

This speaks for the educational system in those counties :)

There is still an issue with the syncer on s390x boxes, and I just
realized that the infamous question in the boot process is not
yet implemented in drbd-0.7, so I decided to postpone -pre9 (=rc2)
to next week.

My idea is to get documentation and packaging stuff in after -pre9
and to release drbd-0.7-final in about two weeks.

-Philipp