[DRBD-user] Re: Redhat 9 rpm build error

Garth Lezma garth at eigonline.org
Wed Jan 21 22:13:43 CET 2004

Hi folks,

            I'm trying to build an rpm from the 0.6.10 tarball for rh 9. I made two changes.

1. I modified the drbd_config add the rh specific line #define SIGHAND_HACK
2. I modified the kernel make file to take custom from the EXTRAVERSION line.

I get the following error. I need to get a ha server up by the end of the week so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

RPM build errors:

    Installed (but unpackaged) file(s) found:

   /etc/drbd.conf

   /usr/share/man/ja/man5/drbd.conf.5.gz

   /usr/share/man/ja/man8/datadisk.8.gz

   /usr/share/man/ja/man8/drbd.8.gz

   /usr/share/man/ja/man8/drbdsetup.8.gz

   /usr/share/man/pt_BR/man5/drbd.conf.5.gz

   /usr/share/man/pt_BR/man8/datadisk.8.gz

   /usr/share/man/pt_BR/man8/drbd.8.gz

   /usr/share/man/pt_BR/man8/drbdsetup.8.gz

In Christ,
Garth

"But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption-- that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the LORD." (NKJV) 1 Cor. 1:30

"God glorified in man's dependance"
-- Jonathan Edwards