[DRBD-user] Slow syncall after kernel+drbd upgrade

Christian Hammers ch at westend.com
Tue Jan 20 13:28:49 CET 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 12:51:28PM +0100, Lars Ellenberg wrote:
> >  sndbuf-size = 131070
> >  sync-min = 200 KB/sec
> you should increase sync-min !!
Ok, I thought it was unimportant as long as the system has nothing else
to do.

I also increased the mtu although this seems to have no effect yet
(according to iptraf packet size statistical breakdown). Maybe after
the next drbd restart, which I coudn't try as the machine has to run
for now.

Thanks for helping.

bye,

-christian-

--
Christian Hammers             WESTEND GmbH  |  Internet-Business-Provider
Technik                       CISCO Systems Partner - Authorized Reseller