[DRBD-user] syncer send failed

R.B. (Rick) black.hawk at email.it
Fri Feb 20 09:18:41 CET 2004

Hi guys,

i've just installed drbd 0.6.10 on my fedora fc1...i'm new to drbd and i
have problems when i shutdown the primary... it fails shutting down drbd
service with "syncer send failed" error and it doesn't shutdown at all (it
waits a long time)...meanwhile the secondary one will not start drdb service.

This is my drbd.conf:

resource drbd0 {
protocol = C
fsckcmd  = fsck.ext3 -p -y
disk {
  do-panic
disk-size = 35278540k
}

  net {
     sync-min    = 500k
     sync-max    = 100M    # maximal average syncer bandwidth
     tl-size     = 5000  # transfer log size, ensures strict write ordering
     timeout     = 60    # unit: 0.1 seconds
     connect-int = 10    # unit: seconds
     ping-int    = 10    # unit: seconds
     ko-count    = 4     # if