[DRBD-user] 0.6.11 "unknown packet type" ... connection lost

Matthias Zeichmann matthias at volltext.net
Mon Feb 16 21:00:45 CET 2004

<quote who="Lars Ellenberg" when="Mon, 16 Feb 2004 19:59:17 +0100"/>

> / 2004-02-16 18:34:14 +0100
> \ Lars Ellenberg:
> > / 2004-02-16 13:23:24 +0100
> > \ Felix Ide:
> > > This is what the secondary says:
> > > Feb 16 13:11:46 drbd2-bfd kernel: drbd0: unknown packet type!
> > > 83740267:8374:0267
> >
> > oh shit.
> >
> > this looks like
> > "DRBD_MAGIC DRBD_MAGIC"
> >
> > Philipp, is it possible that we (I) created a new BUG while
> > trying to solve the blocking write_hints issue?
>
> I remember someone else reporting similar recently,
> but searching my lokal archive does not give me any hit,
> neither did online search.

did you mean this:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.linux.drbd/5756 ?

these messages didnt show up since then; maybe i should force a fullsync
and see if they appear again?

regards m
--
"Most European technology just isn't worth our stealing,"
     Former CIA chief James Woolsey, referring to Echelon