[DRBD-user] Secondary node wants to take over as Primary on reboot

Vera, Michael mxvera at qwest.com
Wed Feb 11 22:30:45 CET 2004

drbdsetup /dev/nb0 show (bilbo2)
Lower device: 104:03   (/dev/cciss/c0d0p3)
Disk options:
 disk-size = 58788720 KB
 do-panic
Local address: 10.0.0.2:7788
Remote address: 10.0.0.1:7788
Wire protocol: C
Net options:
 timeout = 6.0 sec
 ko-count = 4
 tl-size = 5000
 connect-int = 10 sec
 ping-int = 10 sec
 sndbuf-size = 65534
 sync-min = 51200 KB/sec
 sync-max = 92160 KB/sec
 sync-nice = -10

/proc/drbd (bilbo2)
version: 0.6.10+cvs (api:64/proto:62)

0: cs:WFConnection st:Secondary/Unknown ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 dr:0 pe:0 ua:0

drbdsetup /dev/nb0 show (bilbo1)
Lower device: 104:03   (/dev/cciss/c0d0p3)
Disk options:
 disk-size = 58788720 KB
 do-panic

...No i didnt forget to paste a few more lines!! :0

/proc/drbd (bilbo1)
version: 0.6.10+cvs (api:64/proto:62)

0: cs:StandAlone st:Primary/Unknown ns:58788764 nr:0 dw:1214532
dr:58795579 pe:0 ua:0

I double-checked and both servers' drbd.conf file match

Thanks,
Mike