[DRBD-user] Secondary node wants to take over as Primary on reboot

Vera, Michael mxvera at qwest.com
Wed Feb 11 18:41:22 CET 2004

Greetings,

I have a two-node heartbeat setup with the /home set up as drbd0. I
tried rebooting bilbo2 (Secondary) prentending to patch the backup. When
bilbo2 came back up, it cried "Do you want to abort waiting for other
server and make this one primary?" and just sits there.

My question is, why doesnt it just happily take back its role as
Secondary? What config changes need I make?

Thanks,
Michael Vera

drbd.conf:
resource drbd0 {