[DRBD-user] Another oops!

Brian Thomas bthomas at wolfgeek.net
Tue Feb 10 23:47:36 CET 2004

Hmm, good point. I wish I had the oops; it would probably help
tremendously debugging this no matter what. But from looking at the
code as you suggested, it may be that with all the NFS traffic this
guy receives we have an issue with reiserfs, and that was bad enough
to cause an oops.

I don't think it's the tl-size problem, as that before had a pretty
clear signature.

I'll do some further investigation, thanks for the pointers.

Brian