[DRBD-user] Re: New drbd .spec file for 0.6.10

Lars Marowsky-Bree lmb at suse.de
Wed Feb 4 11:55:26 CET 2004

On 2004-02-04T11:29:41,
   Philipp Reisner <philipp.reisner at linbit.com> said:

> Maybe you can even find some ftp/http space (I could provide it
> on www.drbd.org as well) to upload prebuild packages for
> e.g. RedHat's and SuSE's distribution kernels...

For SUSE, I can obviously push out km_ packages of the 2.6 kernel
regularly, but I'm not much caring for 2.4 and thus won't provide them
;-)

Sincerely,
    Lars Marowsky-Brée <lmb at suse.de>

--
High Availability & Clustering	      \ ever tried. ever failed. no matter.
SUSE Labs			      | try again. fail again. fail better.