[DRBD-user] A GNUbie needs help!

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at web.de
Fri Dec 17 15:13:54 CET 2004

Hello GNUbie.

> I'm about to test my DRBD-0.7.6 setup on Mandrake Linux 10.1 Official
> by running the command of "drbdadm up all" as what is written in DRBD
> QuickStart for 0.7 series
> <http://linuxha.trick.ca/DRBD_2fQuickStart07> but I got an error of:
>
> # drbdadm up all
> stat: No such file or directory
> The highest minor you have in your config is 100663448but a
> minor_count of 5 in your config!

please give the output of /dev/drbd0.

What happens if you issue '/etc/init.d/drbd start'? (I'm not sure if it should
be with Mandrake /etc/rc.d/drbd start or so).

What does /proc/drbd look like after you either started drbd with this drbdadm
command or with starting via /etc/init.d/drbd?

Cheers,
 Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert
Physikalisch Chemisches Institut / Theoretische Chemie
e-mail: bernd.schubert at pci.uni-heidelberg.de