[DRBD-user] Performance Problem with Informix Database Server

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Tue Aug 31 14:59:56 CEST 2004

Sorry. due to limited time I am not available as private helpdesk.
I probably need to reduce my participation on drbd-user, too.
Maybe I even need to unsubscribe here, to not be tempted...

If you need professional help, you can always ask for drbd-support at
linbit (where you then will reach me and Philipp, as well as other
experienced drbd people).

Anyways, for now I just forward this to drbd-user,
so maybe someone can pick it up.

	Lars Ellenberg

----- Forwarded message from Thomas Dingermann <td at trobisch.de> -----