[DRBD-user] Re: doesn't seem to work...

Robert Tom robert at estrell.com
Tue Aug 17 05:37:29 CEST 2004

Doron,

This is what I get when I start drbd using init.d.
I am using drbd 0.7
I get the failure below. Now if I start it manually
at the console, it works fine... That's why I thought I needed
to load DRBD first and do the modprobe drbd command because
it doesn't seem to start at boot time. I guess "drbd start"
should take care of teh rest but for some reason
it doesn't run smoothly
on my system. any Ideas?

Aug 16 20:26:37 master drbd: Starting DRBD resources:
Aug 16 20:26:38 master drbd: ioctl(,SET_DISK_CONFIG,) failed:
Aug 16 20:26:38 master drbd:
Aug 16 20:26:38 master drbd:  Failed setting up r0
Aug 16 20:26:38 master drbd: Device or resource busy
Aug 16 20:26:38 master drbd: Command line was '/sbin/drbdsetup
/dev/nb0 disk /dev/hda3 inte
rnal -1 --on-io-error=pass_on'
Aug 16 20:26:38 master drbd: drbdsetup exited with code 20
Aug 16 20:26:38 master rc: Starting drbd:  failed

Robert