[DRBD-user] DRBD startup errors

crisen at tiscali.co.uk crisen at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Aug 9 11:58:28 CEST 2004

Hello lists,

Perhaps someone has had similar issues and can help out. I run Suse 9.1
(vanilla but with a recent YOU), installed DRBD with Yast2 (rpm -qa | grep
drbd gives me: drbd-0.7.0-54), set up my drbd.conf file (attached) on both
nodes, did a proc to check (cat /proc/drbd = version: 0.7-pre8 (api:74/proto:72)
 0: cs:Unconfigured  1: cs:Unconfigured) but when I do a '/etc/rc.d/drbd
start' this is what I get:

/etc/rc.d/drbd start =  Unknown token 'fsckcmd' in line 5
	              Unknown token 'fsck-cmd' in line 7 (when I un-#-this)
	              Unknown token 'disk-size' in line 9
	              Unknown token 'do-panic' in line 11
etc

Does anybody know why? What should I check? Is there any more configuration
to do somewhere else, or something else to install? Other commands to issue
first?

As you may have guessed, this is the first time I try this! Thanks in advance,

Enrico

The drbd.conf file:

# Trial conf Sun 25 July 2004
#