[DRBD-user] forcing a resync

Robert Tom robert at estrell.com
Fri Aug 6 15:25:00 CEST 2004

How do you force a resync on DRBD 0.7?
drbdsetup replicate ?
For some reason I copied a big file into the primary device and found out
later that the secondary was down and not replicating.
I restarted both so that the main device was in primary/secondary
and the second device was in secondary primary, however eventhough it says both
are consistent after looking at /proc/drbd the secondary device certainly is
missing a directory I had on the primary when I switched to it.
I am using HA on both computers.