[DRBD-user] IP 192.168.1.2 not found on this host.

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Apr 28 13:41:08 CEST 2004

/ 2004-04-28 15:22:36 +0400
\ Eugene Crosser:

> > > please use `type -p' not `which'.  `type' is a builtin while `which'
> > > on my system is a shell script.
> >
> > $ type -a which
> > which is aliased to `type -p'
> > which is /usr/bin/which
> >
> > :)
>
> 'type' and 'which' are apparently "cross-hacks" of csh/posix sh/BSD.
>
> BTW as long as the project is Linux only, you might look at this:

it is, and will remain for a long time I guess.

> /usr/include/ifaddrs.h:

thanks.
but I'm just too lazy to do that.
I had a look at the code of that "/sbin/ip" from the ip-route package,
and no, I don't think I'll copy those lines into drbdadm just to do a
sanity check, if I can call a bash "one liner" instead.

patches accepted, though ...

	Lars Ellenberg