[DRBD-user] creating resource on nb1

Jason Gray jgray at bardelanimation.com
Wed Apr 28 07:16:09 CEST 2004

It was operator error : )  I was loading the drbd module via running drbd
rather than insmod drbd.  This created a loop when trying to add a device to
/dev/nb1.  The only other issues I get is with the fsck:

datadisk: 'drbd0' fsck /dev/nb0 .. datadisk: ERROR: e2fsck -p -y /dev/nb0
[8]:
datadisk: ERROR: e2fsck 1.32 (09-Nov-2002)
e2fsck: Invalid argument while trying to open /dev/nb0

filesystem.  If the device is valid and it really contains an ext2
    e2fsck -b 8193 <device>
datadisk: ERROR: e2fsck -p -y /dev/nb0 FAILED

Is this related to the drbd script using blockdev instead?

Jason