[DRBD-user] Zombie, Zombie?

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Tue Apr 27 15:40:22 CEST 2004

Andreas Semt wrote:

<SNIP>
> Are there any tools to generate disk load on a particular block device
> and to monitor read/write precesses on that device (like an "i/o test
> suite")?
for a 'light' load  `badblocks -c 10000 -wv /dev/nb0` worked ok for me.
Though the Promise RM8000's I have started surviveing that, and when I put
them in service I started having lockups again.

I got mine into service before I got the following tools found, they might
help too.
bonnie++-1.03a.tgz
http://freshmeat.net/projects/bonnie/
bonnie.tar.gz