[DRBD-user] drbd 0.7 changed the syntax of drbd.conf

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Mon Apr 26 11:52:41 CEST 2004

we changed the way drbdadm parses the conf file.
drbdadm should now give much better error messages
(not just "parse error").

please have a look at the new example config file in scripts/drbd.conf,
which explains how we expect the file to look like now.

basically: drop all "=" signs, and end all "assignments" with ";"
sort of like dhcpd.conf looks like.

One more thing: please no longer use explicit "port" or "meta-index",
use "adress IP:PORT;" and "meta-disk /some/dev/ice [idx];"
or "meta-disk internal;".

	Lars Ellenberg