[DRBD-user] drbd startup pri/sec problem

Sandro "guly" Zaccarini guly at luv.guly.org
Wed Apr 21 18:59:55 CEST 2004

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Lars Ellenberg wrote:

| / 2004-04-21 16:28:09 +0200
| \ Sandro guly Zaccarini:
| > I have a little problem..I start drbd with /etc/init.d/drbd start
| > on the master, it asks me:
| > Do you want to abort waiting for other server and make this one primary?
| >
| > if I answer yes, it waits until i start on the slave, if not it waits
| > and when drbd comes up on the slave server it start sync. finished the
| > sync, i can see bot nodes in secondary status and i can mount ndb0
| > read-only.
| >
| > I use 2.4.25 kernel, drbd 0.6.12
| > let me see if you need some other infos to get out the problem!

if anyone will have the same problem, remember to use the datadisk
script!
solved :/

guly

  /"\        ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN
  \ /          AGAINST HTML MAIL
   X     "Five Hail Mary's, one Father Who Art in Heaven, and one
  / \    Fsck. You are forgiven."
 -------
 public gpg key : gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-key 3DA87395
 key fingerprint: 0DE1 7E00 3582 3002 8339  CFFF 6D50 93F7 913A 35FC