[DRBD-user] cs:Connected means drbd is really ok ?

Yang Tj-ATY010 ATY010 at motorola.com
Mon Apr 12 20:22:50 CEST 2004

I unplugged the prviate 1G link between the pair
and cs change to WFConnection and it change back
to "Connected" again once connection is restored.

bash-2.05b$ more /proc/drbd
version: 0.6.12 (api:64/proto:62)

0: cs:WFConnection st:Secondary/Unknown ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 dr:0 pe:0 ua:0
bash-2.05b$ more /proc/drbd
version: 0.6.12 (api:64/proto:62)

0: cs:Connected st:Secondary/Primary ns:0 nr:0 dw:0 dr:0 pe:0 ua:0
bash-2.05b$

Now the question, Is "cs" the real and only check point I need
to watch ?

Reason for asking is that I may need to write a big brother
module to monitor the health and status of drbd if we decide
to deploy drbd+heartbeat.

Thanks

tj