[DRBD-user] Initial Sync - Fast then really slow

Lars Ellenberg Lars.Ellenberg at linbit.com
Wed Apr 7 08:43:27 CEST 2004

Note: "permalinks" may not be as permanent as we would like,
direct links of old sources may well be a few messages off.

/ 2004-04-07 11:37:05 +1000
\ Jeff Goris:
> I actually had put this problem aside for over a week due to other more
> urgent work. It was only when using rpm to install some security updates
> that I became aware of the time zone problem on the dodgy host. I'm not
> positive that I had changed nothing else on either host. It was immediately
> after fixing the time that I tried a max sync rate of 50 M/sec and managed
> to get it to sync fairly constantly at 22,500 K/sec.

DRBD has no idea about wall clock time or timezone.
So I can not think of how different wall clock time
on the peers would influence DRBD behaviour in any way.

	Lars Ellenberg

More information about the drbd-user mailing list